The National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic Kazakhstan
"Atameken" – is a non-profit organization. NCE is designed to enhance
the negotiation power of business with the Government and public
authorities. The Chamber represents the interests of small, medium and
large businesses and it covers all areas of business, including internal
and external trade.
The main task of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs "Atameken" - is
protection of the rights and interests of the business, ensuring wide
coverage and involvement of all entrepreneurs in the process of
formation of legislative and other regulatory rules for business.
Activities of the National Chamber are aimed at improving the business
and investment climate, stability, development of the business
environment in the country, both for domestic and foreign investors.
The main functions of NCE:
• representation and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of entrepreneurs;
• conduction of public monitoring of entrepreneurial activity, business conditions in the regions;
• participation in government programs of support and development of entrepreneurship;
• support of the domestic industry and increase of the share of local content in the procurements of organizations;
• training, retraining, upgrade of qualification, certification and
attestation of personnel, the development of technical and vocational
• promotion of foreign economic activity of business entities;
• attraction of investments and diversification of the economy.
Furthermore, NCE supports the active involvement of Kazakh business in
implementation of state programs. It protects interests of business
community in state authorities and bodies of local government. NCE
expands and strengthens links with the business community of foreign
countries and supports Kazakhstani business in the framework of